In AbaNinja there are automatic exchange rates for the foreign currencies Euro (EUR) and US Dollar (USD), which are used for automatic and manual bookings.
Via an interface to the European Central Bank, these exchange rates are updated once a week and can be seen under Settings > Accounting > Currency.
With a paid subscription you have the possibility to enter manual exchange rates in different currencies.
Other articles on the topic of foreign currency:
- Which foreign currency or exchange rates are used in AbaNinja?
- How can a customer document be created ina foreign currency?
- Can supplier invoices be imported in foreign currencies?
- How do I create a manual or automatic entry in a foreign currency?
- What functions are included in the Advanced add-on module?
Article is closed for comments.