Simply present products, linked images (e.g. actions) or HTML code directly in a modern slider.
With this module for the webshop of 21.COMMERCE, you can place different content prominently on the front page with a dynamic slider. All contents to be displayed are scrolled through automatically.
After buying this module on the left side, at the not yet installed modules, you can see the Content-Slider module listed.
Now select the Content-Slider module and click on the ‘Install’ button. If the installation routine runs without problems, this will be communicated on the following page. The module is now installed. We now click on the button ‘Back to module administration’. We now see the button for managing the content slider module.Figure 1: The content slider module is listed (displayed modules may vary)
The installation of the content slider module is now complete. In order for the module to be used, it must now be adapted to the specific configuration of the shop operator, see the next chapter ‘Module configuration’ below.Figure 2: Installed modules
First go to the Content-Slider module administration: Main menu of the shop administration ‘Module’ > ‘Content-Slider’.Figure 3: Content-Slider Module Configuration Dialog
In the Content-Slider Module Administration there are the following setting options:
- Activation: Should the module be active?
Content slider positions
Here you define the individual positions (images, articles or HTML code).
- Position: Where should the position appear? (Number e.g.: 1)
- Type: What type is the position? When you change the content and link columns, they are adjusted accordingly.
- The type ‘Image’ displays an uploader for the image file. (Image width: 945px)
- The type ‘HTML’ has a large field for the HTML code.
- With the type ‘product’ one can search in the field the product name, or product number for a product. The product ID is displayed in the field after the selection.
- Link: This field is only visible for images. The link will be opened when you click on the image.
- Language: In which language should the position be visible?
- Active from: When should the position be visible?
- Active until: When should the position no longer be visible?
Customer side presentation in the web shop
The content slider is displayed on the start page below the header when the module is activated. The images should be uploaded in the correct format.Figure 4: Example based on a newly installed standard shop (design may vary).
As an example you see here the article “Pepper” defined as content of the content slider.