With this external 21.COMMERCE module, you can automatically display products directly on the home page. The products will be placed below the home page text.
Configuration of the ModuleFigure 1: Configuration mask
- Activation: First activate the module with a check mark
- Show Category: Categories are displayed on your home page. Tip: Store a meaningful picture for each category.
- Number of Products (max.): The maximum number of products entered is displayed on the home page.
- Number of Columns (max.): The maximum number of columns entered is displayed on the home page.
- Should the Price Be Displayed: The price is displayed as additional information to each product on the home page.
- Should the Short Description Be Displayed: The short description is displayed as additional information to each product on the home page.
- Should an Indicator Be Displayed: Should promotional products be supplemented with a badge?
- Product Minimum Price: Only products above the minimum price are displayed on the home page.
- Show Products on Promotion: If this box is checked, products on promotion will be displayed on the home page.
- Show Products on Sales Promotion: If this box is checked, products on sale will be displayed on the home page.
- Latest Products: After activation, the most recently entered products are displayed. In addition, you can define the maximum number of products that can be displayed on the home page.
- Products of a Certain Category: It is possible to display products of a certain category by entering the category ID. To find the ID of a specific category, go to the category management and then to the properties of the selected category. Copy the Internal ID.
- Additional Product Field: With this kind of selection of products for the home page you are very flexible. The shop shows all products, which contain the indicated value in the selected additional product field. It is best to manage the additional fields via the mass mutations (article → Mass mutations → Select additional product fields → Category). With the additional field 1 you enter now the appropriate value, which you defined in this module.
DisplayFigure 2: Customer view: Three products in three columns
By default, four randomly selected, active products on promotion are displayed next to each other. If more than four active products on promotion exist in the shop, four other products on promotion are displayed via a random generator each time the shop’s home page is visited. The product is displayed below the standard home page text.
Customer Side Usage
As soon as a shop visitor clicks on the product picture or on the name of the product, the customer is forwarded directly to the detailed view of this product.