All Swiss21.org users (account owners, administrators and staff) have their own login. If necessary, the e-mail address for access to Swiss21.org can be adjusted. However, extreme caution should be exercised when carrying out this procedure, as technical problems may otherwise occur.
Are you currently having a problem accessing Swiss21.org and cannot log in? Please contact our support directly via email@example.com.
If you do not want to change your login e-mail address, but want to transfer all ownership rights of the Swiss21 account to a third party, please proceed according to the following article: How can I transfer the ownership of my account to a third party?
If you would like to modify your e-mail address for access to Swiss21.org, you can proceed as follows (please follow the steps carefully to avoid any subsequent technical errors):
- Login to the 21.Portal with your usual access data (current e-mail address + password).
- Open Settings > "Users" tab. Click on the "EDIT LOGIN" button on the right and choose change e-mail.
- On the "Edit user account" page, you can enter your new e-mail address for the login in the "E-mail *" field. However, this e-mail address must not already be registered on Swiss21.org!
Then click the blue "Save" button at the bottom right.
Important: After saving the new e-mail address, you must immediately click the "Logout" button in the top right corner!
In the following picture you can see another visualisation of the whole process.
- Log in now with your new e-mail address and your old, usual password. You will consequently be prompted to verify your new e-mail address. (Please note that the verification link is only valid for 30 minutes).
- After verification, it may be necessary to reload the "Verify e-mail" page in the browser. Afterwards, you should be back in the "Edit user account" overview.
To return to Swiss21.org, you can now type the following link into the search bar of your browser and confirm with "Enter": portal.swiss21.org
- You have now changed your e-mail address and you can check it under Settings > "Users" tab.