With the subscription-based AbaNet add-on module, you have the option of sending invoices to your customers as eBills in their e-banking, of transmitting COOP invoices in the XML format ZUGFeRD and of receiving invoices from your suppliers (creditors) in AbaNinja. In addition, you can transfer customer invoices created in a third-party system to your AbaNinja account and from there to your customers.
In the last two instances, it is no longer necessary to manually import the documents.
The option for AbaNet (eBill) is automatically integrated with a paid Swiss21 subscription (Basic and higher). A maximum of 21 documents are included in the paid subscriptions. Transaction fees of CHF 0.39 are subsequently charged for each additional document.
These limits and costs apply to both the sending of customer invoices and the receipt of supplier invoices.
- How do I activate the additional module AbaNet?
- How does the electronic invoicing via AbaNet work?
- How can invoices be sent to customers as eBills via the AbaNet module?
- How do I use the electronic receipt of invoices via AbaNet?
- How do I import an invoice?
- What subscription models are available with Swiss21?