The following corrections and improvements have been implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- The error message that appeared when clicking on the menu icon (also called burger menu) has been removed. The menu icon is only visible on smaller screens or with a large zoom factor.
- Payroll: In some cases, when editing a settled wage type with an individual designation, the designation was reset to the standard text.
- Wage reports: When using ELM monthly notifications, the confirmations from the withholding tax office (ELM-WT receipt) can now be displayed without problems and the PDF can be saved.
- Personnel master: The problem in the wage values dialogue has been solved. In some cases, it was only possible to save after selecting a different month.
- When entering the beneficiary account, the length of the reason for payment is also reviewed and, if necessary, the limitation (30 characters) is pointed out with a warning.
- Corrections in connection with the extension of the decimal places.
- Insurances: The designation for the LOB code can now be changed without an error message.
- The numbers of the compensation fund are now correctly separated on the map.
- In the "Company - Addresses" section, the page change was hidden by the help button.
- When logging out, you are now correctly redirected to the Swiss21 portal page again.
- Finally, an unusual correction: During the August update, the maintenance page was not displayed. We have now carried out the necessary maintenance on the maintenance page.n.
- The automatic employee check in the personnel master supports users in keeping the master data correct and complete. The banner displayed for existing warning messages has been reduced and displayed more discreetly.
- In the settlement overview, selected employees are now marked in a clearly recognisable way.
- Settlement detail view: When adding a wage type, the focus is now directly on the wage type selection.
If you have made a booking between 21.8. and 28.8. and the respective bookings do not appear in AbaNinja, please contact our support via the contact form. We will then mark the relevant month as "unbooked" so that you can initiate the booking again.
The cause of the problem, which has since been solved, was a faulty configuration in the context of the changeover of the user login to Swiss21.
In addition to the mentioned corrections, >100 further optimizations have been made.
If something is still not running smoothly: Let us know the problem, the easiest way is to use the "Help Button" on the bottom right.