The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- In some constellations, the withholding tax deduction for previous months was incorrectly displayed. The problem only occurred when months were reset and then no longer recalculated. Only affects cantons with annual withholding tax equalisation (e.g. Canton GE). The problem has been fixed. Payroll accounting (from 21.11.2023 08:00) automatically checks and corrects past months if necessary.
- Sometimes the start page was not displayed completely. The cause was found and the problem fixed.
- The settlement sequence check could be bypassed.
- When deleting payslips, a technical error was displayed in some cases with a reference to a timeline 01/01/2024. We have switched off this message.
- Solved: When deleting an address timeline (Company - Addresses), an error message appeared and the timeline visualisation was shown twice.
- Correct the name of the save button when uploading employee photos.
- The OASI 21 reform comes into force on 1 January 2024. The following effects can be seen in AbaSalary:
- Under Insurance - Calculation parameters, the reference age (formerly retirement age) is now mentioned. The values themselves remain unchanged for 2024 and will only increase in 2025.
- In the personnel master data, you can set whether the pension allowance (CHF 1,400 per month) should be taken into account or not. The default setting remains the inclusion of the pension allowance.
- New LOB solution: We offer extended settings for payroll accounting from calendar year 2024 onwards
- settings in personal master
- settings for calculation in the insurance master
- The new settings will only be applied from 2024; the old calculation will remain active for settlements in calendar year 2023.
- ELM: Withholding tax returns can now also be displayed in PDF form after transmission.
- We have renamed the national insurance number to " OASI number" in the personnel master data. Reason: The number is now referred to as the OASI number at the Federal Social Insurance Office, the Central Equalisation Office (ZAS) or in Swissdec's ELM salary standard.
- The "Edit payroll" action is now displayed in the side panel for accounted employees. Before the update, the name was "Details" and not everyone was aware of where the payroll can be edited.
- In the detailed view of the payroll run, the wage type side panel can also be closed by pressing the ESC key.
- The G/L account on the company pay office has been hidden. Reason: The booking runs permanently via the salary clearing account 1091. The now hidden bank G/L account has not been used for 2 years and has repeatedly led to queries in support.
Besides the mentioned corrections, >16 further optimizations have been made.
If something is still not running smoothly: Let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help Button" on the bottom right.