The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- In the personnel data, the information for partners / partner data can be saved again.
- Solves a problem when saving withholding tax / cross-border commuter data in the personnel master.
- The wage statement notes for employees can now be overwritten without any problems.
- If the beneficiary account is missing, a better error message now appears in the settlement.
- Deletion of already assigned work places is now prevented.
- A problem when storing the standard insurance contracts has been fixed.
- We have added missing translations in time-consuming detail.
- In the case of hourly wages, the number of hours and the hourly rate can now also be entered together. A great many users had requested this.
- Furthermore, several items with different hourly rates can now be calculated on the payroll type 'hourly wage'.
- The payroll type 'hourly wage' is printed on the payroll settlement with details if more than one item has been entered.
- New payroll type "Rent Garage / Parking space / Apartment"
- Percentage values can now be entered anywhere in the program with 4 decimal places.
- In the personnel master, the last entry and a possible exit date are permanently visible on the widget (left).
- New fields in the personnel master (withholding tax area).
- Under " "Company - Insurances" you can view the calculation parameters managed by the system, such as retirement age or limit amounts. (top right above the button with the three dots)
- The dossier in the personnel master is now called Personnel Dossier ("Standard" was a little too impersonal for us).
- An error occurs when saving the wage statement checkboxes for the company. Workaround: If necessary, adjust directly under "Employee - Wage statement".
- Some dialogs contain unsightly scrollbars.
- The verification of an IBAN number is a somewhat tedious process. Workaround: Insert IBAN using copy & paste.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, more than 24 additional optimizations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem,. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.