The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- IBAN numbers can be typed in normally again (company payment centre and beneficiary account).
- When a settlement was deleted, an endless loop resulted if an employee had already been settled in a subsequent month. Compliance with the correct payroll sequence is now noted.
- Overview and month selection showed the previous year under certain circumstances. The current payroll year and the status of the settlements are now considered.
- The widget "Payroll amount development" displays the amounts of the last settlements even beyond the end of the year.
- The checkboxes under "Company - Wage statement" can be saved again. Under certain circumstances, a red error message may appear during the first attempt. At the second attempt, any error from the previous version is automatically corrected and should no longer occur (if it does, please let us know via the contact form).
- The percentage rates for the contributions MI Geneva and LPCFam canton Vaud are now correctly updated and tracked by the system.
- The unsightly scroll bars in the dialogues have been eliminated.
- The new calculation parameters for the year 2021 have been stored in the system.
Exception: The withholding tax rates for 2021 will only follow with the January update, as not all new rates are available yet. Until then, the tax rates from 2020 will be applied.
- New payroll types for paternity leave daily allowance (VSE)
- The payroll types for 13th monthly wage, vacation & public holiday pay can also be overridden manually in the payment month. This may be necessary for the first payment after the start of settlement in AbaSalary (accumulated basic values from the previous year / previous payroll settlements).
- The foreigner code can now already be set in the entry dialog for new employees and is therefore less likely to be forgotten.
- The percentage values on the insurance cards are displayed with 4 decimal places.
- The view and definition of own FAF contributions on the compensation fund is now only possible if the setting "FAF contributions according to cantonal table = No" was already selected. This avoids unwanted settlements with the cantonal FAF contribution despite the individual FAK contribution entered.
- The evaluation of withholding tax does not show any details.
- The year for the generation of the wage statements cannot be overwritten.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >43 further optimizations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.
Article is closed for comments.