The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- Employees leaving mid-month were missing in the settlement view. They are now also displayed correctly in the month in which they left.
- Payroll values such as the hourly wage rate can now be calculated exactly, as these values are no longer rounded by the system (only affects the internal calculation, the final results are still rounded according to your unit).
- Wage/Salary statements can again be generated for the desired year of issue (provided that definitively accounted months are available).
- A problem with missing addresses in the payroll settlements has been solved.
- We done handstands so that newly uploaded employee images are no longer upside down (now also considers alignment of the image metadata).
- The payroll type Advance Payment Deduction was incorrectly assigned - it now contains the appropriate G/L account.
- Some sporadically occurring error messages (!-characters) in the insurance definitions and in the address dialogue have been eliminated.
- The current withholding tax rates 2021 (incl. changes in canton Bern from 15.1.) are now available. Note: If settlements with automatic WT deduction calculations have previously be made, we recommend a recalculation just to be safe.
- The payroll types for calculating short-time work have been updated and simplified. In addition, the temporary regulation for low incomes decided by parliament on 18.12.2020 has been implemented. A brief description is available in the Help Centre (keyword "short-time work").
- New payroll type social fund: For employees with place of work in the canton of Schaffhausen, the currently valid employee and employer contribution is automatically calculated.
- For employees of retirement age, it is now possible to deduct LOB contributions (fixed contribution) if required. Note: In contrast, for employees of retirement age WITHOUT LOB deduction, any existing fixed contribution must be terminated in good time or set to 0.00.
- The name of the payroll type "OASI contribution" has been extended to "OASI / DI / IC contribution". This should make enquiries about the IC contribution superfluous.
- The assignments for the standard insurances can be saved year-dependently. This facilitates any configuration shortly before or after the turn of the year.
- Any warnings or notes that may be present when preparing the wage statements are now visible in an upstream dialogue.
- External links on the AbaSalary overview (dashboard) are opened in a new tab by default.
- Unfortunately, the withholding tax evaluation does not show any details (solution with February update). In urgent cases, the solution can be provided in advance (upon request in Support).
In addition to the corrections mentioned above, >33 further optimisations have been made.
If something is still not running smoothly: Let us know the problem - the easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.