The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- For the fixed withholding tax deduction in %, the decimal separator is now correctly displayed in the statement.
- After the reversal of payments, an error message appeared in the statement indicating outstanding payments. This message was misleading and should no longer appear in the future.
- In some cases, employees were not immediately shown as "Settled" after clicking on "Settle". The problem was solved and the offender was identified.
- The problem in the company data when recording the UID and the BUR number was also solved.
- The username displayed in AbaSalary is updated when email or username is changed in Swiss21.
- Clicking on "Help" in the user menu at the top right is no longer blocked by Firefox.
- The detailed view of the payroll has a new look.
- This is the first time that payroll type details are also displayed (e.g. several entries on one payroll type).
- On the right-hand side, the most important employee data as well as the open & executed payments are displayed.
- By clicking on the "+" or the pencil symbol, the corresponding payroll type can be added to or corrected directly. It is no longer necessary to switch back and forth between two views (Edit / Payroll).
- The dialogues for recording and editing are displayed from the right margin. Depending on the selected payroll type, the fields number, approach and designation can be edited. The button with the three vertical dots (top right) can be used to delete an entered record.
- Any warning notifications are displayed above the statement.
- Note: The changes made in the statement are only valid for the current statement. If the corresponding payroll is deleted, the changes made in it are also lost. Long-term changes to payroll values should therefore be maintained in the personnel master.
- The monthly journal now also shows the recorded payroll details and is very useful for checking the settlements.
- When accessing the wage simulation from the personnel master, the month January is preselected. If the person has already been settled (which is very likely for January), an error message appears. However, the desired month for the simulation can still be selected (possibly by clicking twice) and the simulation can then be started.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, a total of over 73 tasks were implemented.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.