The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- Solved: After changing the update type (AbaNinja, XML file, no update), no update was possible at times. Customers affected by the problem must save the update type again only once after the August update (under "Company - Company - Financial accounting update", change to a different update type once and then change it back again).
- If employees have been selected in the settlement for a supplementary payment and then immediately switched to the settlement view, an error message appeared. The problem was solved with the August update.
- Longer company names were included in the employee address on the right-hand side of the payroll statement printout. A line break is now generated in the company address if required.
- In response to a number of customer requests: All payroll statements for a month can now be downloaded in a ZIP file. The function is located in the " Settlement" area and is displayed as soon as the payments have been created ("Paid" status).
- When adding a wage type in the settlement detail view, it is now possible to tap directly and search for the desired wage type.
- The amounts and percentages for payroll types that can be entered manually can now be entered with up to 4 decimal places.
- A PDF preview can now be displayed in the detailed view of the payroll settlement with one click.
- In addition, a settlement can be deleted directly from the detailed view if required (only as long as no payments exist yet).
- A payment can also be created in the detail view for the person currently displayed..
- Further information on the redesigned settlement can be found in the Release Notes May / June 2021.
- Any negative wage (e.g. due to advance payment / overpayment) is automatically offset with the next payroll run. This amount can now be adjusted as required in the settlement (wage type "Dissolve receivables"). This is useful if a large receivable leads to an unreasonably low wage. In this case, the open amount is carried forward to other future settlements until it is completely cleared.
- The information on religious denomination has been moved to the section "Personal details" (previously: "Partner / Children - Family situation").
- The view for the payroll settlement simulation has now also been changed to the new settlement view.
- Standard info panels are now displayed in blue for better readability (previously: grey).
- AbaSalary speaks 4 languages. Not always perfectly right away and not always quite complete, but we are working on it.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, a total of over 27 tasks were implemented.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.