The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- When changing addresses, the error "The subject type is not set" sometimes appeared. The problem no longer occurs.
- Solved: CH-IBAN of German banks close to the border could not be saved.
- Corrected: In the bank details, the clearing number was shown instead of the SWIFT code.
- The value date for the payment orders fell in the following month in certain constellations (weekend, 31st in month with less than 31 days). In these cases, the date is moved forward.
- In months with many payments (partial and differential payments), reversing in the correct sequence sometimes caused problems. The action " Cancel payments" can now reset all payment runs in the corresponding month at once. Prerequisite: For the cancellation, no selection of employees may be made.
- Error messages with a meaningless reference to programme numbers (e.g. programme 151, 154) were adjusted.
- Minor adjustments were made to the insurance master in view of the future ELM certification.
Compensation fund: No. of the compensation fund (format 001.000) is now a mandatory field.
Accident insurance: Insurer number, customer number and contract number are now mandatory fields.
Daily sickness benefits insurance: Insurer number, customer number and contract number are now mandatory fields.
Occupational benefit scheme: Insurer number, customer number and contract number are now mandatory fields
- The employer wage types are now also visible on the account assignment list ("Evaluations - Revision").
- Is cash king? AbaSalary now also supports cash payments and thus meets a frequently expressed customer request. Either an IBAN or a cash payment can be defined for the company account and the employee beneficiary account. A combination is also possible at any time.
- Correction of child allowances: A wage type "Correction of child allowances" is now available. This can be used, for example, to correct forgotten or delayed payments of family allowances. If required, the wage type must be added directly in the payroll via "New wage type" (entry in the personnel master is not permitted).
- At the same time, the registration of birth and adoption allowances was activated.
- Correction of withholding tax: Retroactive withholding tax corrections can now be made directly in the payroll. When entering the wage type, it is mandatory to specify a correction month.
- The wage simulation in the personnel master now suggests a month that has not yet been settled (months that have already been settled do not allow a simulation).
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, a total of over 34 tasks were implemented.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.