The following corrections and improvements have been implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- A problem with the wage statement remark "Place of work" has been fixed.
- The wage types "birth allowance" and "adoption allowance" are the same as the "child allowance correction" and can only be selected in the payroll settlement. Reason: These wage types always require the specification of a child, which is only possible directly in the payroll. A selection in the wage data in the personnel master was pointless and resulted in an error message.
- A new wage type "Allowances" has been added. The wage type can be settled with a fixed amount or also with a number of times approach and is suitable for different types of allowances. The designation can be overwritten or specified if necessary.
- Employees with an hourly wage type can now also be paid a monthly wage. This combination is intended for certain special cases, but has been requested from time to time.
- The settings for controlling the wage type '13th month's wage' in the personnel master have been simplified. The payment variants can now be selected transparently.
- No 13. month's wage
- Pay 13. month's wage manually (Hourly wage)
- 13. month's wage paid in July
- 13. month's wage pain in November
- 13. month's wage pain in December
- The new control allows payment in June and December (half each) or only in December (entire 13th month). If payment in November is selected, the entire 13th month's salary is already paid out in November. Any difference is automatically corrected in December (e.g. in the event of a wage change in December).
- The old wage type control (pay 13th month's wage in this month) will continue to work, but only until the end of 2021. From 2022, the new variant must be used. Therefore, please check all employees with an entitlement to a 13th month's wage.
- The names for correction wage types have been standardised (wage type text followed by the word correction). This should make the search for wage types a little easier.
- The designations for flat-rate expenses were also standardised.
- An error message is displayed in the wage simulation in the personnel master when the child allowances are simulated. The problem will be solved with the upcoming December update.
New Year in AbaSalary? Stay up to date with the following article:
More up-to-date information will follow with the December update.