The following corrections and improvements have been implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- If a settlement year contains individual months without payrolls or active employees, not all lines may have been printed on the withholding tax evaluation. With the settlement of any month after 20.12.2021, the problem is automatically corrected.
- The wage payment information "Regular" / "Irregular" for the employment relationship could no longer be saved. The problem has been solved. In addition, we have moved the selection to the Withholding Tax page, as this information is only relevant in connection with persons liable to withholding tax.
- Removed: An error message was displayed in the wage simulation in the personnel master when simulating child allowances.
- In certain cases with the first settlement year 2020, no settlements could be made in January 2022.
- It is now mandatory to complete the previous months before the next month can be settled. This starts with the oldest month that has not yet been set to "definitive". This also applies to months in which no payroll settlement was carried out. Until now, only a yellow warning was displayed in such cases. Please contact us if there is any problem with the closing of the previous months.
- Clients that are only used sporadically, e.g. only once a year for compensation in December or in previous months, can be closed automatically if they do not contain any settlements. This facilitates accounting for seasonal businesses.
- The withholding tax rates for 2022 are now stored in the system. The following cantons have deviations from the 2021 rates: AG, FR, GE, GL, JU, NE, SH, UR, ZG (as of 14.12.). Further changes are not excluded. We will therefore update the tariffs on a regular basis.
- There are changes to family allowances in the canton of VD.
- The flat rate for the private share of the company car has been increased from 0.8% to 0.9% as of 1.1.2022.
- All insurance daily allowances can now also be entered as number of days x daily rate. In cases where only a fixed amount is known, the fixed amount can still be entered.
- The settings for controlling the payroll type 13th month's wage in the personnel master have been simplified. The payment variants can now be selected transparently.
- NO 13th month's wage
- Pay 13th month's wage monthly (hourly wage)
- 13th month's wage paid in June
- 13th month's wage paid in November
- 13th month's wage paid in December
- The new system allows payment in June and December (half each) or only in December (entire 13th month). If payment in November is selected, the entire 13th month's wage is already paid out in November. Any difference is automatically corrected in December (e.g. in the event of a wage change in December).
- The old payroll type control (pay 13th month's salary in this month) will continue to work until the end of 2021. From 2022 onwards, the new variant must be used. Therefore, please check all employees with an entitlement to a 13th month's wage.
Payment orders can no longer be imported into Credit Suisse Internet banking. Reason: At short notice, the bank has introduced new restrictions on the length of file names (max. 30 characters incl. file extension). Workaround: Please shorten the file name of the XML payment file manually before importing the file into CS. We will generate shorter file names as of the January update so that the import will be possible again without problems in the future. Note: Other banks besides CS may also be affected.
New Year in AbaSalary? Stay up to date with the following article:
More up-to-date information will follow with the January update.