The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- Solved: An error message "the selected canton is invalid" appeared when correcting withholding tax for a month that was not settled with WT. Corrections can now also be entered for past months without settled WT.
- A maximum of 20 employees was displayed in the employee overview. A scroll bar now appears if required.
- Newly entered employees can now be deleted again (provided they have not yet been settled).
- The contents and the presentation for the evaluation of the personnel master sheet now correspond to the majority of the structure in the personnel master.
- It is now possible to select whether the employee address should appear on the left or right of the payroll form.
- New settings for the company logo on the wage statement (logo yes/no, alignment and size)
- If desired, the company contact details can now be printed on the wage statement (e.g. for queries).
- Additional information is displayed in the detailed view of the wage calculation. e.g. on withholding tax or insurance wage types.
- As a supplement to the fixed amount, the LOB contributions can now also be conveniently settled with a percentage rate defined at the institute. This is a simple solution for the LOB mandatory plan (no supplementary plan, no support for specific pension plans). In case of doubt, we still recommend settlement by means of a fixed contribution.
- The wage type "Occupational contribution" is now also available as an employer contribution. The wage type can calculate either a fixed amount or amount x rate.
- Wage payments can now be transmitted directly from AbaSalary to the bank. The setting for this can be found under Company - Payments with the transmission type "Online". Further information on this can be found in the article https://helpdesk.swiss21.org/hc/de/articles/5129397006236/ (in German, English article follows).
In the background of this version, numerous preparations have been made for future functions. Two important highlights are coming up with the ELM certification and a "facelift".
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >200 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.
Article is closed for comments.