The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- In der Simulation der Abrechnungswerte aus dem Personalstamm sind nun auch wieder die Arbeitgeberanteile ersichtlich.
- Die Kontierung der Krankentaggeld- und Unfalltaggeld-Lohnart wurde auf Kto. 2274 bzw. Kto. 2273 korrigiert (alter Wert: 2271)
- Wir konnten einige Probleme in der automatischen Zeitachsenverwaltung beheben. Unser Automatismus kennt sich jetzt auch mit sehr seltenen Konstellationen aus.
- Gelöst: Nach dem Wechsel in ein neues Kalender war der Abrechnungsbutton nicht sofort auswählbar.
- Über die Sommerferienzeit konnten wieder einmal einige Schreib- und Übersetzungsfehler beseitigt werden.
- The employer contributions are now also visible again in the simulation of the payroll values from the personnel master.
- The account assignment of the daily sickness allowance and daily accident allowance wage type has been corrected to account 2274 and account 2273 respectively (old value: 2271)
- We were able to fix some problems in the automatic timeline management. Our automation now also knows how to handle very rare constellations.
- Solved: After switching to a new calendar, the settlement button was not immediately selectable.
- Over the summer vacation period, once again some spelling and translation errors could be corrected.
- In the settlement there is a new quick hours entry:
- Simply click on employees not yet settled, the familiar message appears that no wage data has yet been processed.
- After clicking on "Settle employees", an input option for the number of hours worked appears for employees with wage type Hourly wage.
- The previous options for recording hours will, of course, remain available.
- New wage type DSA contribution correction as well as AG DSA contribution correction (AG = employer)
- The level of employment can be entered with up to 4 decimal places if required
- In the personnel master in the employment relationship section the card "Wage structure survey" has been renamed to "Statistics". The card contains settings for various statistics and with ELM 5.0 the wage structure survey is replaced by a new format.
- The wage statements are automatically generated in December as soon as the month is definitively closed. The wage statements are accessible as a link in the month of December and are also stored as a PDF in the corresponding employee files. For individual persons or for requirements during the year, a wage statement can also be generated at any time in the personnel master in the "Wage statement" section by using the three-point menu (...).
- Selection option for the evaluation "Wage type basic liability" (under Evaluations - Revision).
- Warning for individual employees in the personnel master; if the working time is "regular", it is mandatory to select a standard weekly working time. The trigger for the problem has already been fixed. If you still have employees with this message, please report to support.
Numerous preparations for the future use of ELM 5.0 have again been made in the background (and partly visible) in this version.
Besides the mentioned corrections, >140 further optimizations have been made.
If something is still not running smoothly: Let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help Button" on the bottom right.