The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- The problem with resetting / reopening multiple empty months has been fixed.
- When preparing the wage statements, the wage statement definitions will be verified. Any warnings and error messages will now be displayed again.
- Overlapping periods were able to be saved for child and education allowances in the personnel master. This would not have been permitted and will now be prevented.
- AbaSalary is now certified for the Electronic Salary Reporting (ELM), version 5.0. Over the past months, a lot of preparatory work has already been done for this.
From now on ELM can be activated under "Company - Settings - ELM Status".
- During activation, some master data will be checked and may need to be completed.
- For the calendar year 2022 a transmission of the annual data is possible. For this purpose, the contract data must be stored in the Company - Insurances section and the calendar year must be completely settled.
- Monthly reports are only possible from calendar year 2023.
- The use of ELM in AbaSalary is voluntary and without additional costs.
- Detailed information and instructions for setup and transmission will be published on the Helpcenter in mid-November (keyword "ELM").
- Salary payment orders can now also be transmitted with Postfinance directly from AbaSalary. An overview of compatible banks can be found here.
- A net wage can now also be entered in the personnel master (under wage data, "Wage values" group). The agreed net wage can be stored as an alternative to the monthly wage. Payroll accounting then calculates a correspondingly higher gross wage, taking into account all deduction wage types. The net wage entry is only intended for wage type monthly wage.
- In the Employment Relationship section, the topics Employment Relationship and Statistics have been reorganized:
- the fields for the employment contract and the entry of the weekly hours are now located in the "Employment relationship" card
- The "Function" field can now be found in the "Statistics" card (formerly Salary Structure Survey).
- The navigation and month selection has been made a bit clearer (concerns both the payroll area and the wage data area in the HR master)
- In the Evaluations area, the structure has been adjusted. The "Accounting" group is now at the top.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >60 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.