The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- In cases where the wage statement remark "Use wage statement as settlement document for withholding tax" does not appear, the definition of the wage statement texts can be reset to the company standard on the wage statement page in the personnel base via the three-point menu (...). Afterwards, the text is printed on the wage statement if required and the note message disappears.
- A problem with editing certain wage types has been solved.
- Solved: The function name in the employee selection and in the employee widget was sometimes only updated after a new login.
- The wage statement text "Use wage statement as settlement document for withholding tax" and the text "Level of employment xy" are now printed automatically by the system if required. These texts no longer have to be added via the selection of remarks.
- In the evaluations in the revision section, there is now a list called "Paytypes assignment". This list shows which wage types are linked to which wage statement numbers.
- AbaSalary is now certified for the Electronic Salary Reporting (ELM), version 5.0. Over the past months, a lot of preparatory work has already been done for this.
From now on ELM can be activated under "Company - Settings - ELM Status".
- During activation, some master data will be checked and may need to be completed.
- For the calendar year 2022 a transmission of the annual data is possible. For this purpose, the contract data must be stored in the Company - Insurances section and the calendar year must be completely settled.
- Monthly reports are only possible from calendar year 2023.
- The use of ELM in AbaSalary is voluntary and without additional costs.
- Detailed information and instructions for setup and transmission will be published on the Helpcenter in mid-November (keyword "ELM").
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >12 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.