The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update::
- When entering one-time wage data in the personnel master (e.g. working hours), the To-date is automatically set again. Keyword "Periodicity".
- Resolved: When changing the address in the personnel master, an error message appeared (Current value: 0).
- When setting "Payment of 13th month's salary in November", the correct base value was not suggested in the settlement in every case. This problem has been solved since 30.11.2022. A problem with rounding differences of a few centimes has also been resolved - however, this correction will only take effect for the calendar year 2023. For 2022, the value can be overwritten if necessary.
- New calculation values for calendar year 2023 stored in the system. Information on year-end processing can be found in the following article.
- The latest rates for withholding tax and family allowances will follow in January 2023.
- Adjustments to short-time compensation: The special provisions of the Covid 19 Act expire at the end of 2022. As of Jan. 1, 2023, the normal regulations will apply again. Particular mention should be made here of the compensation rate for low earners.
- Cantonal social fund (SH) Employee contribution can now be corrected by multiple request. The employee contribution can be set to 0.00, for example. The employee contribution is then automatically added to the employer contribution.
- New wage type for costs/contributions assumed by the employer e.g. insurance premiums (not for purchase or contributions to LOB)
- New wage type correction NBU. We recommend that whenever possible, a new, correct settlement is performed. The correction wage type should only be used as a very last resort.
- The reduction or compensation wage types associated with an offset have been standardized; as of January 1, 2023, the system will only apply " Reduction of benefits in kind" or "Reduction of imputed income" as well as the "Reduction of company car".
- New subscriptions on the Swiss21.org platform: A message appears in the invoicing area (blue banner with subscription name and number of employees). The message appears if the number of employees included in the subscription has been exceeded. It is mandatory that a valid means of payment is entered in the Swiss21.org portal (except for the invoicing of max. 3 employees). In the user menu - Info (top right) all information about subscription and number of employees are also listed.
- Increase the technical limit in AbaSalary for the number of active / billable employees to a maximum of 100.
- AbaSalary is now certified for the Swiss payroll standard (ELM), version 5.0. In the past months, a lot of preparatory work has already been done for this.
From now on ELM can be activated under "Company - Settings - ELM Status".
- During activation, some master data will be checked and may need to be completed.
- For the calendar year 2022 a transmission of the annual data is possible. For this purpose, the contract data must be stored in the Company - Insurances section and the calendar year must be completely settled.
- Monthly reports are only possible from calendar year 2023.
- The use of ELM in AbaSalary is voluntary and without additional costs.
- Detailed information and instructions for setup and transmission will be published on the Helpcenter in December (keyword "ELM").
- Some situations led to a rounding difference in the 13th month's salary. Relevant cases for calendar year 2022 should be overwritten in the payroll. For future calendar years, the problem has been corrected and can no longer occur.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >48 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.