The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update::
- When printing the wage statements, sometimes a location has not been printed in figure I. If you notice such wage statements, you can reopen the month December 2022 (Reset definitive processing) and immediately set it to definitive again. The wage statements will be generated again and can be filed in the personnel files.
- The weekly hours (personnel master - employment relationship) can now be saved with 4 decimal places. This is sometimes necessary in the case of part-time employment.
- Resolved: When entering employees with an entry date in the future, a beneficiary account could not be entered in some cases.
- When changing an address from a CH address to a foreign address, the municipality code is now updated correctly.
- The missing employee photos are shown again.
- New calculation values for calendar year 2023 are saved in the system. Information on year-end processing can be found in the following article.
- The latest rates for withholding tax and family allowances 2023 have been saved in the system since January 9th.
- Various cantonal contributions have changed as of 1.1.2023 and have been updated (Social Fund SH, AMat GE, LFP/FFPC contribution GE).
- The collection of contributions for the Foundation for Vocational Training and Continuing Education (FFPC) in the canton of Geneva is now calculated on the basis of the total gross wage. The per thousand contribution must be entered for each individual company (depending on the total payroll) in the section "Company - Company - Master data" so that the wage type can be calculated.
- In the ELM activation dialog, we now indicate that an ELM profile must be ordered for the first submission to the company's own insurance company.
- The rate for the mileage allowance can now also be saved company-wide: Under "Company - Company - Master data". It is still possible to enter the data for individual employees, as well as to manually override the data directly in the payroll accounting.
- Regarding the subscriptions on the platform Swiss21.org: In the invoicing area it will be more clearly indicated if no valid means of payment has been defined and the number of active employees exceeds the included amount.
The settlement of up to 3 employees is possible without a stored means of payment.
- AbaSalary is now certified for the Swiss Payroll Standard (ELM), version 5.0. In the past months, a lot of preparatory work has already been done for this.
From now on ELM can be activated under "Company - Settings - ELM Status".
- During activation, some master data is reviewed, which may still need to be completed.
- For the calendar year 2022 a transmission of the annual data is possible. For this purpose, the contract data must be entered in the Company - Insurances section and the calendar year must be completely settled.
- Monthly reports are possible from calendar year 2023.
- The use of ELM in AbaSalary is voluntary and without additional costs.
- Further information and instructions for setup and transmission are available in the Helpcenter.
- If the following message appears during settlement, please get in touch via contact form. We can fix it quickly:
"P-No. x, employee name The selected period is blocked. It is being processed by user "5d9f4690-3f64-4de4-b323-xxxxxxxxx"! The blocked period can be reset in the reconstruction program under "Output"."
The cause should be fixed in the meantime, nevertheless it cannot be excluded that there are still further cases.
- The interest for AbaSalary seems to be very high at the moment - in some cases probably a bit too high in the short term: In some situations opening of the app gets stuck. Please get in touch via the contact form if the opening takes longer than max. 15 min.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >12 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.