The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- Note: In order for the LOB contributions to be calculated as a percentage according to the age table, a LOB insurance policy must be specified in the employee master record under Insurance (not mandatory if a LOB fixed contribution is used, but recommended).
- Solved: When using a fixed withholding tax deduction in percent, the wage type WT-provision was not calculated automatically.
- ELM message overview: The URL in the side panel is now displayed in full and can be copied, e.g. for manual release.
- A few missing or incorrect translations have been added or corrected.
- SAI / DTA insurances are now only considered for ELM if an insurance number has also been entered. Companies that do not use DTA insurance will therefore no longer receive an error message during ELM transmission.
- The wage type OASI administration costs can be corrected in the payroll if necessary.
- The latest rates for GL withholding tax are stored in the system (since mid-February).
- Information on year-end processing can be found in the following article.
- AbaSalary is certified for the Swiss wage standard (ELM), version 5.0. Starting with calendar year 2023, monthly and annual declarations can be submitted (2022 only annual declaration).
- ELM can be activated under "Company - Settings - ELM Status".
- The use of ELM in AbaSalary is voluntary and at no additional cost.
- Further information and instructions on how to set up and submit are available in the Help Centre.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >18 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.