The following corrections and improvements were implemented with this AbaSalary update::
- Resolved: The wage type Occupational Contribution (employer's share) was visible on the wage slip.
- Online payment with a Postfinance account should now also work for contracts that do not have user identification (previously e-finance number, password & user identification were mandatory).
- The display of monetary amounts in the printable evaluations has been adjusted (hourly rates are no longer rounded to 5 centimes).
- When posting to AbaNinja, umlauts are now (finally) displayed correctly.
- A few missing or incorrect translations have been added or corrected.
With this update, major technical and visual adjustments were implemented. These serve as the basis for numerous improvements and new functions planned for the coming months. We have linked further information here.
- Refreshed design with new features, including
New start page with customisable dashboard
Personnel master with header area and horizontal navigation
- Filter option in payroll for hourly or monthly wages
- Details can be shown or hidden on the Payroll Details page
- New administration of target and working time
- Optimised preview of lists and evaluations
- In addition, we were able to fulfil a major request: Wage types with overwritable designations are now displayed uniformly on the printed wage slip:
- Display of own designation, if standard has been overwritten.
- Display of a header line with the standard designation and detail lines with own designation, if several entries were made for the same wage type.
If a month was settled before the update (23.6.) but not yet paid, further processing / payment may not be possible.
We recommend resetting / deleting a partially processed month (e.g. settled status) and settling again. If an action seems to run endlessly, the page can be refreshed or F5 can be pressed. Please notify if a problem occurs even after re-settling.
Check the wage slip and payment list for correctness.
In addition to the above-mentioned corrections, >280 further optimisations were made.
Nevertheless, if something does not run smoothly: Please let us know the problem. The easiest way is to use the "Help" button at the bottom right.