The following corrections and improvements have been implemented with this AbaSalary update:
- When accessing the "Wage notifications" page or the "Entry / Modification / Departure" personnel master area, the message "An unexpected error has occurred" often appeared. The problem has been fixed since the end of July.
- Payroll: after entering working hours in the side panel, hourly wage earners were not automatically displayed as settled. Now the status correctly changes to "Settled" after entry.
- Employees in "Settled" status can now be deleted even if other employees are already in "Paid" status.
- In the "Settlement" area, the system recognizes more quickly if a valid means of payment has been entered in the Swiss21.org portal. It is sufficient to switch to the settlement area again a few seconds later.
- If "no booking" is set, the link to the entry document is hidden in the payroll.
- In the employee overview, sorting by entry date or exit date now works as expected.
- When editing wage values, the decimal places could not be entered precisely enough in some cases.
- Concerns our French-speaking users: The month selection for the wage data in the personnel master now also correctly saves the months June and July.
- Reports and Evaluations - LOB accounting: The report output works again.
- Reports and Evaluations - Booking document: We have made the spelling error in the report selection disappear..
- The download with Apple Safari browser works as intended (e.g. for download payment file etc.).
- A display error in the age table for the LOB percentages and in the company settings - FSO Statisk has been fixed.
- When opening the AbaSalary app, there was an intermittent "Save failed" message in the welcome dialog. Finding the cause was difficult, but we have now been able to locate and fix the problem.
- On the start page the company name is once again displayed as the headline.
- With this update, percentages and other units can now be entered uniformly with 6 decimal places in accounting, in the personnel master and for insurances. This does not change the display on lists and wage slips (the higher precision is mainly for intermediate calculations).
- The month selection has been changed in the payroll data in the personnel master. The old selection suggested a day-dependent entry, although the values are saved per month.
- The display of the national data has been slightly improved (insurances - display of calculation values).
In addition to the mentioned corrections, >35 further optimizations have been made.
If something is still not running smoothly: Let us know the problem, the easiest way is to use the "Help Button" on the bottom right.